At Biltmore, the values we display in our daily work is what allows us to be successful in achieving our mission. The Living Our Values (“LOV”) award was created to identify and honor our employees across the organization who truly demonstrate Biltmore’s values consistently.
Our Core Values
- Impact – Biltmore makes a positive impact in lives of our clients, employees, and insurance carrier partners.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, always.
- Performance – Hard work, passion and relentless focus on client service are critical to our continued success.
- People – Our caring, dedicated professionals are what makes Biltmore great.
- Growth – Biltmore’s focus on growing the business provides opportunities for our team to develop professionally.
LOV Awards will be given to individuals who demonstrate outstanding contributions to the Biltmore family through exemplifying one of the core values.
I am delighted to announce and extend congratulations to the winners of this year’s Employee Values Awards. Your dedication, integrity, and commitment to our company’s values have not gone unnoticed.
Rhonda Calalay (Covington, Integrity), Pam Kidd (Tucker, Impact), Sildey Perez (Debary, Growth), Leslie McClure (Marietta, Performance) and Anita Reagan (Loganville, People), your outstanding contributions embody the core principles that make our workplace thrive. Your hard work and adherence to our values have not only set a benchmark for excellence but have also inspired your colleagues.
This recognition is well-deserved, and I want to express my gratitude for your continuous efforts in upholding the standards that define our organization. We are proud to have you as part of our team.
Once again, congratulations to each of you on this well-earned achievement!